Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inspiration-Gifts from Nature

Nature is what you see plus what you think about it.  -John Sloan




This is the season where we are most color aware, more than any time of year. We trade in our shells, beach stones, walks in the sun and sand for leaves, sticks, acorns and cool and crisp air. We are in gathering mode, the children and myself, collecting beautiful leaves and dried flowers for fun projects. This season is touched, experienced and recorded in that expression or wonderment on their faces. 
You hear a lot of "wow mommy"! 


We walk through color everyday in our lives. 
Go ahead and grab some.



Great resource books, Leaves In Myth  Magic &Leaves in Myth, Magic & Medicine by Alice Thomas Vitale Leaves and Pods by Mary Ellen Hannibal, photography by Josie Iselin.









All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2011.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without noting the origin on on your blog or website.

7 comments:

  1. Hey very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. 야한동영상

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this site because so much useful stuff on here. Enjoyed reading through this, very good thankyou . 일본야동

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head 국산야동

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. 중국야동넷

    Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  5. baca juga : One Piece
    baca juga : One Piece
    baca juga : One Piece
    baca juga : One Piece
    baca juga : One Piece
    baca juga : TOP 7
    baca juga : Lambang
    baca juga : Lambang

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection of coffee and nature related photos! I wish I had some of that gadgets. Luckily, I downloaded Driver Booster Pro Crack and it really helped me. I hope it helps you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...