Friday, February 3, 2012

Word Paths • Coffee, One Good Cup Deserves Another


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.

Velásquez©2011
Word Paths, a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces. 
My goal is to present three to five words or three to five lines. 
I may go to seven words or seven lines but probably not often, only if needed. 
I plan to work the Word Paths out artistically and process them to share with you here. 
You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
__________________________________

Sometimes one cup is not enough hence the repost of this coffee print. A very popular piece here in the US. I am thrilled to share that an original print from this series is on its way to Gemany. This is such a great happening for me! I thought I would revisit "Coffee is Always a Good Idea" which I created early on when I first entered blogland. What a great feeling to know your work has appeal overseas. For an artist there is a great value to blogging, connecting and EtsyThis blog has given me much opportunity in the way of connection and exposure and for that I am grateful. I am into my sixth month of blogging with my one hundreth post coming up soon. I am glad to have this space to share my work. You can find the original post here.

Just like one word leads to another in making a Word Path, one piece of work inspires another. I paid homage to my tea drinking friends with "There is Always Time for Tea". Have a look here.

Here is My Word Path for Today


Coffee is Always a Good Idea                                        by Deborah Velásquez©2011
Ink and coffee on Paper.


Sometimes one cup is not enough. Whether you are a tall, a grande, a venti, one sugar, no sugar, a cappaciuno,  or an expresso, enjoy a second cup and curl up with a few good magazines. Now that is what I call heaven!
Thank you for stopping by!
____________________________________________________________________
Happy Weekend • Have a Second Cup • Enjoy the Language of Words











All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...