Friday, April 6, 2012

Word Paths • Family • Familia • Familiar

_____________________________


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started


Happy Friday! We started our Easter break with a day off today! I love those "sleep in" mornings with a few more cuddles with the kids. I also get to enjoy a cup of coffee while sitting in the rays of the morning sun. Nothing is a rush today. I like that.

The afternoon was spent working on orders for the English version of the "family" Word Path. Artwork is placed on a foam core back wrapped in a poly bag ready for delivery. While working on these I started to think about celebrating Easter with my family. So I thought why not make a Spanish Word Path of you. me. us. we. family. I hope you enjoy tu. yo. nosotros. familia. 
Looking forward to Spanish food, a bit of rice, beans and pork....wepa! 
Happy Easter to you and yours.
_________________________________


Here is My Word Path for Today 
familia                                                                                                                        by Deborah Velásquez©2012

Happy Weekend • Happy Easter • Enjoy the Language of Words











All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...