Monday, June 4, 2012

Found Words Shared on Friendship


Ever wish you had come up with something you come across and admire be it words, a saying or art? I stopped at Anthropologie where I always find inspiration. My favorites are their fun plates, books and textiles. I had a load more photos to share but this Script and Posy Plate and its message was a stand alone piece for this post. The plate has been around for a while. In all my trips to the store I never took the time to look at it closely. Ummmm is there a lesson there as well? After reading the copy I just loved the words.


Sure you are busy, you will always be busy. Take time and make time for friendship. 





Thank you for stopping by!
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...