Wednesday, July 25, 2012

For the Love of Owls....Look What I Found!


I have a love of owls so when I saw this today I had to double back and pick her up. Here she is at the shop. I had an idea to paint her white so I did. Here is her transformation.  

At home and ready for a coat of paint.

I wiped off the dust and gave her two coats.
Letting her dry for a bit. Now to find a place for her to perch.
I will share her spot in tomorrow's post, too wet to bring in the house just yet.


Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...