Friday, August 10, 2012

Word Path • Wonder Turns Wonderful


Words that inspire and that are my starting point for the Word Path being featured today. 
I mentioned in yesterday's post that this is part of my process. Read it here.



_______________________________________________________________________
Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.

___________________________________________________________

I writing my 175th post and I am playing with a favorite word of mine since the beginning of blogging last August. Here is my first post where wonder started it all.
 I continue to be filled with wonder and I am still trying to find balance with the mix of family and art. 
One has to make room for all that life throws at you in between as well.
Happy to say that wonder has turned into wonderful this past year. 
We all know our wonderful, be it your love, your partner, your children or your family. 
Let them know and make them feel wonderful!

My Word Art Notebook
____________________________________________
Here is My Word Paths for Today
Wonderful                                                                                                                 by Velásquez©2012

Happy Weekend • Be Wonderful • Enjoy the Language of Words







Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©



All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.




Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.



















2 comments:

  1. Dear beautiful friend, congratulations on your 175th blog post, what an achievement that is (o: I thank-you for sharing your beautiful open heart, your honesty in thoughts, and your wonderful inspiration with us all. Keep it coming girl, great job & I am so grateful to have met you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...