Friday, February 1, 2013

Word Path • Eight Words from My Desk


I happen to have a stack of these cards at my desk as word inspiration. These are vocabulary cards I bought through a friend's Etsy shop called Upcycle and Remix. She has some fun vintage finds. I have enjoyed many of her collections. If you love words and letters make sure to stop by her shop.

While playing with the cards I liked how these word sat together and made total sense. 
I made them into today's Word Path.
____________________________


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths, a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces. 
My goal is to present three to five words or three to five lines. 
I may go to seven words or seven lines but probably not often, only if needed. 
I plan to work the Word Paths out artistically and process them to share with you here. 
You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
_______________________________


Here is my word path for today 

Live Big                                                           by Velásquez©2013

Live big, not like "living large". I believe everyone should have a 
"big" life, embrace it all, take it all in. 

See far, have vision and go for it. 

Laugh always, make it part of your being and remember to share the laughter.

Be kind, in action, in word and in thought, make some one's day!



Happy Weekend • Live Big • Enjoy the Language of Words

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
Mad For Orange Trio in gouache                                                    Velásquez©21012

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...