Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Flower Challenge Day Thirty • Hues of Green in Flower and Pattern

Palm Beach Swirl cropped by Velásquez©2013

On my desk this morning I had an abstract and graphic pattern going all the while knowing I would need to paint a flower later to post for my second to last day of the May Flower Challenge.
Palm Beach Swirl by Velásquez©2013

 Painted a few flowers with my with left over green paint for day thirty of the May Flower Challenge

Lettuce Green Flower by Velásquez©2013

  May Flower Challenge comes to a close tomorrow. This challenge has been started by Lori Moon, fellow blogger, talented photographer and jewelry artisan. I hope you join us next year!

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
Blue Globes                                by Velásquez©2012

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...