Friday, June 14, 2013

Word Path • A Silly and Personal Share, Did You Get My Text?


I love my friends and you know that from the friendship prints and quotes I post here. 
They inspire many of the Word Paths I have created from conversations we have during the week. My friends are good material! I will start by sharing some from the archives here that will lead to today's Word Path in which I share a conversation in the form of a text with friend.




Friendship Series         by Velásquez©2012

_______________________________
Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.

                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
___________________________________________________________

Here is My Word Path for Today
A giggle in the form of artwork for my Friend J.R.


Never Text without Glasses          by Velásquez©2013



A very good friend sent me a text the other day that left me scratching my head because I had no idea what she was talking about. Parts of the message seemed to be in French, I never heard her speak French???  Some words I have never heard her say ever! 

Come to find out the text was meant for someone else and she was texting without her glasses! Hence auto correct had a field day!! Hilarious. When we spoke on the phone we couldn't even talk we were laughing so hard and at the same time we came up with today's advice and Word Path. Enjoy!


Happy Weekend • Text • Enjoy the Language of Words

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©



All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! The glasses I mean. I can't even see the screen without mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...