Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Studio • New Work

Here is a peek at my New Studio.10B
A great space with mini gallery in the front and a work space in the back area. I have been open for two months and it is one of the greatest creative decisions I have made. I truly enjoy meeting customers, having workshops/classes and creating events to welcome friends new and old to this fun creative space.



 New Work is coming out of my new studio. 
Tropical Leaf work which was block printed. This test print is white ink on black paper.


 Painting and sketching and staying within the tropical theme.


Thank you for stopping by.


This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2014.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...