Thursday, January 16, 2014

Things that Caught my Eye.....Sharing Inspiration

Capturing inspiration while out and about with the camera. 
I love sharing my finds with you too!
Here are Some Things That Caught my Eye:

BIRDS • MOTHS • BUTTERFLIES


FORM

COLOR



TEXTURE



PATTERN


TYPE


AND FOR ME…..

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2014.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these!
    I am INSPIRED as an artist!
    I am a new follower, too ( :
    Please visit my ART Blog...
    www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
    THX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by Sue. I love sharing inspiration. I will be sure to stop by your blog.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...